If you are unable to fix it on your own, you can contact a laptop technician, and get your laptop issues fixed. If you find the laptop model number, it will not only help you get the fixes.
Get details on how to find the model number of a laptop
If you have a laptop which is causing problems, you will have to wait for the next few days, until it gets repaired. In this situation, you can know the laptop model number, and try fixing the issue. If you are unable to fix it on your own, you can contact a laptop technician, and get your laptop issues fixed. If you find the laptop model number, it will not only help you get the fixes, but you can easily purchase accessories, battery, charger and several other parts. To find the model number of your laptop, you can refer to the details of this article.
Find your laptop model number
To resolve your laptop related queries, you need to know about the model number of your laptop. If you don’t have any clue about how to find the laptop model number, you can proceed with the following methods and their steps:
- Using product label- This is the easiest way to locate your laptop’s model number. Here are the steps to find the model number:
- Most of the laptops have the information label on the lower side of the device. To locate it, unplug the cables and shut it down.
- Invert your laptop and see the manufacturer label to find the model number.
- If there is no sticker or label, take out the battery by unlocking the sides.
- You will see the label with all information. Note it down on a paper and keep it safe.
- Click the Start button and go to the Run option. Also, you can use Windows+R.
- With ms info in the given space, you will find the system information.
- Then, you will find the system model details of your laptop.
- You can write down the model number and use it accordingly.
- Press Windows+R, and enter cmd.
- With this, you get the prompt where you need to type the command- wmic baseboard get product, manufacturer, version, serialnumber, and press enter.
- Close all the applications and save all your important stuff.
- Restart your laptop.
- As soon as you start your laptop, immediately press F2 or escape. It will go to the BIOS menu.
- If the menu does not come up, repeat the process to get it.
- Once you get the BIOS menu on your screen, get the full info such as model number, product number of your laptop.
- Using system information- If your laptop’s sticker gets rubbed out of time. For Windows operating system, just follow the steps:
- Using command prompt- For using the command prompt to get the model number, use the following steps:
- Using access to BIOS- This is among the successful methods, and it works as follows:
In case you are still unable to fix the laptop issues, you can contact the technical support. The laptop technicians are available both online as well as offline. You can either find the online support for your laptop or search for a nearby technician. You can find all the contact info by browsing the internet. You must check for the ratings and reviews to get the best support at low prices. Call us on: +1-805-410-9030