Google One is one of the leading cloud storage subscription services in the software world. Developed by Google, it offers paid service cloud storage plans, starting from 100 gigabytes to a maximum of 30 terabytes at a reasonable price.
It is an expanded form of google drive which gives you 15 gigabytes of free storage for your documents, Gmail, and photos. Google One updates its storage plan on Drive. The most common problems reported by uses are Google One app most responding on phone and payment method decline. We have come with the steps required to resolve both these issues related to Google One Not Working.
Google One app not responding issue:
- On your phone, go to the Settings option and click on the app bar.
- Search the Google One and go to force stop the app.
- Click on storage and clear the cache and data.
- Now open Google One in the Play Store and update the app.
- Restart your phone problem resolved.
Google One not working payment issue:
- Sign in to Google pay
- Click on update payment method information(make sure the method of payment is supported-papal, credit card, google pay balance, bank account and also check the list of payment supported by google one)
- Select payment method
- If you have a new credit card, click on add a new card and fill in the details.
- If you want to change the method of payment, add bank account/add debit card/credit card
- Click to continue
- Add the new payment method and fill info.
Even I problem not fix contact to customer help or click on help dropbox menu. Request for a call back number or you can directly call the customer helpline number. To get any more assistance, you are suggested to contact the helpline officials associated with this technology company.