But, there are times when due to some technical error some people might face issues while accessing their computer and lead to booting problems. Luckily, the users can overcome this issue in time by u…
But, there are times when due to some technical error some people might face issues while accessing their computer and lead to booting problems. Luckily, the users can overcome this issue in time by using some of the basic troubleshooting solutions provided here.
Resolving computer failing to boot issue
There are multiple reasons that can lead to the computer not booting to BIOS. However, one can easily overcome this problem by trying out some of the basic troubleshooting that can fix the BIOS settings. So, to help out the users, here are some of the solutions that one can try out to fix this problem.
1. Check for power issues
Sometimes while accessing the computer, the power button fails to work properly. This issue can arise when there is no power supply or when the device is not charged properly. So, to fix this issue, it is suggested to the users that they unplug the device from the power socket and plug it back to the power supply. Further, if the issue is not resolved, then the user can hop on to the next solution.
2. Removing cables and wires
For the users who are encountering a computer not booting to BIOS, it is suggested that they check all the cable settings to fix this problem.
- Initially, the user is required to disconnect all the peripheral devices attached to the computer and remove the computer cover.
- Further, find the battery and remove it gently from the connector.
- Besides, if the battery is connected with the wire, then the user can disconnect the onboard wire.
- Then, wait for an hour and reconnect the battery and plugin all the cables to check if the issue is fixed or not.
3. Set BIOS to default
Another quick way to resolve the booting issue is by setting BIOS to default. For this, the user is required to follow the listed steps:
- Begin the process by restarting the device.
- Once the computer starts to boot, press on the F2 key.
- Now, press the F9 key for the default mode.
- After that, the user needs to press F10 to save and exit from the Window.
Thus, these are the few solutions to resolve the computer not booting to BIOS problems. If the issue persists, then the user can feel free to contact the computer support to seek required help to resolve the booting issue and access uninterrupted computer services.