Users can secure and verified their mobile devices to perform the Google account bypass process. You can easily protect your data also you can maintain your information when your phone has been lost or stolen.
How to disable FRP (Factory Reset Protection)?
FRP is one of the new features on Android devices OS 5.1 or higher. FRP provides security from the other users using your android device and makes the factory reset process without your permission. Before starting the process bypass Google account process, you have to disable FRP.
- First of all, just go to the ‘Settings’.
- Then, choose the ‘Cloud & accounts’ & then, select the ‘Accounts’ option.
- Find your account and choose that.
- Hit on the three verification dots.
- Click on the ‘Remove account’.
After then, you will get the verification request and after completed the verification process, your Google account will be removed from the android device.
Complete Process Of Bypass Google Account:
- Ensure that, you have taken the backup of your android device data and then, perform the below-given process.
- Initially, turn on your device and tap on the ‘Settings’ icon.
- Click on the ‘Factory reset’ option.
- After completing the factory reset process, connect your device with a high-speed wireless connection.
- Then, select your preferred language.
Follow the screen instructions until you will reach the Google account information:
- Then, enter your correct email address.
- Hold & press ‘@’ symbol then, the menu will appear.
- Select the ‘Google Keyword Settings’ option.
- press the ‘three dots’ and choose the ‘Help & feedback’
- Select any article which is available on the web page.
- Tap & hold on any word & select ‘Web Search’ under the menu.
- Next, choose ‘Google App’ and search for the settings option.
- Select ‘Gear icon’ of the settings.
- Finally, tap on the ‘Backup & Reset’.
- Press the ‘Factory Data Reset’.